Designed to cool areas where airborne gas or debris is potentially combustible, the Hazardous Location products are equipped with sealed switches, cords, motors and pumps to prevent sparking. Stay comfortable in any hot environment and keep yourself and your workers safe.
The Portacool 36-inch Hazardous Location Portable Evaporative Cooling Unit utilizes a unique, patented housing design and high efficiency rigid cooling media to produce effective and efficient cooling even in high relative humidity conditions. The 36” hazardous location cooling unit features durable one-piece molded plastic polyethylene housing, 3/4-inch garden hose connection and flexible capabilities for ducting. It performs at a fraction of the cost of standard air-conditioning while lowering the surrounding air temperature by as much as 25 degrees Fahrenheit. The fan’s large airflow capacity allows for superior cooling that can cover up to 2,500-square feet, with the water reservoir holding up to 20-gallons. You can easily move the unit with its heavy-duty casters and super portable design.
- Heavy duty 1/2 horsepower motor
- Switches, cords and motors are sealed to prevent sparking and accidental explosion in highly-combustible areas.
- Made up of durable one-piece, rust-free, leak-proof molded polyethylene housing
- Lowers temperatures up to 25-degrees Fahrenheit
- Shipped completely assembled and ready to operate, right out of the box
- 3/4" garden hose connection supplies water
Model Number: PAC2K36HZ
Air Delivery: 9,600 CFM
Fan Motor: 1/2 hp, 110/220v, 9.2 amps
Pump: 1/4 hp, 110/220v, 4.2 amps
Water Reservoir: 20 gallons
Cooling Capacity: 2,500 sq. ft.
Portacool portable evaporative coolers have a selection of accessories available to protect and even enhance your investment. Replacement parts are also available to help keep your products in operation for years to come.