The Portacool Portable 48-inch Evaporative Cooling Unit is one of most efficient ways to keep cool, with the ability to lower temperatures 15 – 25 degrees Fahrenheit. The 48” two speed fan features cord wrap storage, polyolefin casters, convenient garden hose connection, and a 40 –gallon water reservoir for longer operation capability. The large airflow capacity allows for cooling that can cover up to 4,000 square feet. This Portacool evaporative cooling unit is ideal for HVAC, agriculture, industrial, commercial and residential applications.
Evaporative cooling units work by providing a constant flow of cool, refreshing air into hot, uncomfortable environments. The fan unit works with a pump that pushes water over evaporative KUUL pads and a fan that pulls air through the pads. The water is then cooled as it passes through the pads. Portacool evaporative cooling units provide long-term dependability plus near maintenance-free operation.
- Heavy Duty 1 horsepower motor
- Durable one-piece molded plastic polyethylene housing
- 3/4" garden hose connection supplies water
- Heavy-duty tires are standard on this model
- Shipped completely assembled and ready to operate, right out of the box
- Operates for a fraction of the cost of A/C
- Lowers temperatures 15 – 25 degrees Fahrenheit
Model Number: PAC2K482S
Air Delivery: 11,000 / 20,000 CFM's
Total Amps: 12.0 amps
Water Capacity: 40 gallons
Cooling Capacity: 4000 sq. ft.