The Portacool 36-Inch 9600 CFM Portable Evaporative Cooling Unit lowers temperatures up to 30-degrees Fahrenheit. The 36” single speed fan functions with energy efficient 10.8-amps for the pump and motor. There is a convenient 3/4-inch water hose connection for longer running. The cooling unit cools your space for a fraction of the cost of air conditioning, without any chemicals or refrigerants. This Portacool evaporative cooling unit is ideal for HVAC, agriculture, industrial, commercial and residential applications.
Evaporative cooling units work by providing a constant flow of cool, refreshing air into hot, uncomfortable environments. The fan unit works with a pump that pushes water over evaporative KUUL pads and a fan that pulls air through the pads. The water is then cooled as it passes through the pads. Portacool evaporative cooling units provide long-term dependability plus near maintenance-free operation.
- Heavy Duty 1/2 horsepower motor
- Durable one-piece molded plastic polyethylene housing
- 3/4" garden hose connection supplies water
- Entire unit is U.L. listed in U.S. and Canada
- Shipped completely assembled and ready to operate, right out of the box
- Operates for a fraction of the cost of A/C
- Lowers temperatures up to 30-degrees Fahrenheit
Model Number: PAC2K361S
Air Delivery: 9,600 CFM's
Total Amps: 10.8 amp
Water Capacity: 32 gallons
Cooling Capacity: 2,500 sq. ft.