The Portacool Cyclone 3000 Portable Evaporative Cooling Unit lowers temperatures up to 30-degrees Fahrenheit. The Cyclone 3000 fan functions at an energy efficient 5.6-amps for the pump and motor. There is a convenient water level sight tube and sump drain, as well as a 3/4-inch water hose connection for longer running. The cooling unit also cools your space for a fraction of the cost of air conditioning without any chemicals or refrigerants. This Portacool evaporative cooling unit is ideal for HVAC, agriculture, industrial, commercial and residential applications.
Evaporative cooling units work by providing a constant flow of cool, refreshing air into hot, uncomfortable environments. The fan unit works with a pump that pushes water over evaporative KUUL pads and a fan that pulls air through the pads. The water is then cooled as it passes through the pads. Portacool evaporative cooling units provide long-term dependability plus near maintenance-free operation.
- Durable one-piece molded plastic polyethylene housing
- 3/4" garden hose connection supplies water
- Centrifugal Air Delivery System. No fan blades
- Shipped completely assembled and ready to operate, right out of the box
- Operates for a fraction of the cost of A/C
- Lowers temperatures up to 30-degrees Fahrenheit
Model Number: PAC2KCYC01
Air Delivery: 2400 / 3,000 CFM's
Total Amps: 5.6 amp
Water Capacity: 16 gallons
Cooling Capacity: 700 sq. ft.